Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looking for job..

I needed a job, I needed money. I should attend to my job interview today, but so sad that doesn't. Actually I don't really want to attend for it since yesterday night, because the location is a bit too far to me. But I am not a foolish, this morning I sent a message to my friend to ask for a job. I didn't get any good news from her, what I get is just another bad news. The world is really smaller than I expected(doesn't really measured, just adjective) , the company she working is actually same as the one that I looking for. Unfortunately, she told me that the company not gonna hire any students for their jobs, my heart broken (just joking). Semester 2 is going to start on monday, about the work just temporary leave it behind, nothing is more important than study right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment