Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy or unhappy?

We can choose to be happy or unhappy, because we are human being, we can control our feeling. Today, it's a unforgettable day to me, but I will not gonna tell you all what happened. Actually I didn't really feel so happy few days ago, I was stressed up and feel like nobody I could get myself into. But that's not the key make me feel unhappy, is because my lao po. Recently she doesn't looks like happy, like stressed up. I don't know why, I don't even dare to ask her, because I knew that she will let me know if she want to. Since tuesday, I realized that I must comfort her. When I saw her cried on that day, I felt guilt, I just can't do a damn single thing to stop her from crying. Last night, she told me everything. I think she just having too much stress on everything, our relationship and also her study. Actually she is really good girl, a very good student, a good gf. I think she is putting all the things on her own, that's why she stressed up like now, I wish I can comfort her, let her know that nothings have to be so stress or worry about that. All I want is see her smile like a baby again, but not crying like a baby, but no matter how she feel, I wish she could share with me and I just don't want to miss any part of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment