Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finally~~

Finally get the call from E-promote, they offered me a job in Cold Storage, 1 utama for this and next coming weekend. Hopefully I can do this job well, and other jobs that I asked for before will call me for work, because I really really needed money so badly. As I said before in my previous post- money is everything. Other than that, what I want to say is that I met a person in facebook-a female friend of Wayne(one of my college friends). I can't believe that there are another person who will make an little argument about existentialism in Wayne's status comment, really can't believe about it, haha. I wish that I can meet more and more people like that in facebook or perhaps in another way, because its really funny when we can find someone is willing to make argument to discuss about philosophy. haha !!

No comments:

Post a Comment